- Designed for more frequent use, for example everyday training, work, travel, recovery and leisure
- Feels incredibly comfortable to wear, while having light support for muscles and joint stabilization
- Increased blood circulation, thus more oxygen to muscles
- Helps to relieve pain from muscle stiffness and soreness
- Reduces the time taken for muscles to repair themselves
- Keeps the muscles warm to prevent muscle strain
Athletic Medium Compression Pink Long Sleeve Top gives you all the benefits of scientific compression. Choose this top for both intensive sports and light exercises.
- Two-way stretch
- Shape retention
- Anatomical fit
- Seamless armpits
- Excellent breathability
- Quick-dry fabric
- Glued seamless bottom hem
- Anti-glide strip at hemline
- Pilling resistant
- Odor reducing
Materials & care
78% ECONYLⓇ / 22% LYCRAⓇSport
The fabric is made of ECONYLⓇ-yarn. A yarn 100% regenerated from waste materials. Reinforced with LYCRAⓇSport technology ensuring your gear has the correct fibre stretch and top performance. 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
Top Benefits of Exercise Compression Gear
Let’s delve a little deeper into some of the benefits of compression gear and sports.
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue — Performance levels are increased because compression wear can help reduce fatigue and soreness, both during and after workouts
- Strain/ Injury Prevention — Compression can help reduce your risk of strains because they keep your muscles in the proper position.
- Improves Perception of Exertion — If you train in extreme or endurance sports, you know it’s a benefit of having a perception that you are experiencing a more effortless workout. Compression gear has been shown to improve this perceived exertion.
- Lowers Risk of Soreness — Sore muscles after a workout can be brutal. Compression gear can help by reducing and/or delaying muscles soreness.
- Increased Power — Compression gear has been shown in some studies to help with increased power and jumping ability.
- High Oxygen Levels to the Muscles — Muscles need oxygen for performance. Compression gear increases the amount of oxygen delivered to the muscles, which can help increase athletic performance.