- Designed for more frequent use, for example everyday training, work, travel, recovery and leisure
- Feels incredibly comfortable to wear, while having light support for muscles and joint stabilization
- Increased blood circulation, thus more oxygen to muscles
- Helps to relieve pain from muscle stiffness and soreness
- Reduces the time taken for muscles to repair themselves
- Keeps the muscles warm to prevent muscle strain
Athletic Medium Compression Long Sleeve Top gives you all the benefits of scientific compression. Choose this top for intensive sports.
- Two-way stretch
- Shape retention
- Anatomical fit
- Seamless armpits
- Excellent breathability
- Quick-dry fabric
- Glued seamless bottom hem
- Anti-glide strip at hemline
- Pilling resistant
- Odor reducing
Materials & care
78% ECONYLⓇ / 22% LYCRAⓇSport
The fabric is made of ECONYLⓇ-yarn. A yarn 100% regenerated from waste materials. Reinforced with LYCRAⓇSport technology ensuring your gear has the correct fibre stretch and top performance. 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
Top Benefits of Exercise Compression Gear
Let’s delve a little deeper into some of the benefits of compression gear and sports.
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue — Performance levels are increased because compression wear can help reduce fatigue and soreness, both during and after workouts
- Strain/ Injury Prevention — Compression can help reduce your risk of strains because they keep your muscles in the proper position.
- Improves Perception of Exertion — If you train in extreme or endurance sports, you know it’s a benefit of having a perception that you are experiencing a more effortless workout. Compression gear has been shown to improve this perceived exertion.
- Lowers Risk of Soreness — Sore muscles after a workout can be brutal. Compression gear can help by reducing and/or delaying muscles soreness.
- Increased Power — Compression gear has been shown in some studies to help with increased power and jumping ability.
- High Oxygen Levels to the Muscles — Muscles need oxygen for performance. Compression gear increases the amount of oxygen delivered to the muscles, which can help increase athletic performance.