- Increased blood flow
- Removes metabolic waste, faster recovery from exercising
- Reduced risk of muscle cramps
- Keeps feet warm by regulating the body temperature in an optimal way
- Ideal for travel or long periods of standing or movement such as pedaling, prevents swelling of legs and feet
- Supports optimal stance and posture
White Compression Crew Socks are carefully designed to fit the foot anatomically. Supports all the over 30 little muscles in your foot.
- Special compression in the foot sole
- Moisture management
- Anatomical fit
Materials & care
75 % Nylon / 25% Lycra
This sock has the highest possible Oeko-Tex -ranking, so you know for sure, that this is 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
- Turn inside out before washing
- Use a washing bag
In addition to these main benefits, there are other reasons that compression socks can benefit your workout:
- Swelling — Compression can be especially beneficial for reducing swelling in those who may spend a lot of time on their feet. Ultra runners and marathoners can benefit from this.
- Warmth/Coolness — Compression can help your body maintain an optimal temperature during workouts.
- Alleviate tired legs — Compression can help with the feeling of tired legs by increasing your circulation levels.
- Travel — Many people have found that wearing compression gear, especially socks benefit them during airline travel. When traveling by plane, you may be restricted to sitting for long periods of time without being able to move about. Compression can help keep the blood flowing in your legs to alleviate blood pooling. This is especially important for those people who may be at a higher risk of developing blood clots.