- Increased blood flow
- Removes metabolic waste, faster recovery from exercising
- Reduced risk of muscle cramps
- Keeps feet warm by regulating the body temperature in an optimal way
- Ideal for travel or long periods of standing, prevents swelling of legs and feet
- Supports optimal stance and posture
Compression Ankle Sock Red is carefully designed to fit the foot anatomically. Supports all the over 30 little muscles in your foot.
- Padded areas
- Moisture management
- Anatomical fit
Materials & care
75 % Nylon / 25% Lycra
This sock has the highest possible Oeko-Tex -ranking, so you know for sure, that this is 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
- Turn inside out before washing
- Use a washing bag
Compression Socks for Summer
It is amazing the power that is packed into an unassuming ankle sock. One might think the more conspicuous, the more coverage, the flashier the knee high, the better the effect. Not necessarily so. Compression is strongest at the most distal (anatomy jargon for farthest) point from the heart. Obviously and optimally, more sock, more compression. But if you are out on a hot summer day and you only have your trusty ankle socks, they will keep your feet happy and your toes smiling for many hours.