- Increased blood flow, more oxygen to muscles
- Removes metabolic waste, faster recovery from exercising
- Reduced risk of muscle cramps
- Keeps feet warm by regulating the body temperature in an optimal way
- Ideal for travel or long periods of standing, prevents swelling of legs and feet
- Supports optimal stance and posture
These White Medium Compression socks have a medium graduated compression, is lightweight, highly elastic and the ideal to support for your legs during travel or for long periods of standing or sedentary work as they prevent swelling of legs and feet.
- Odor reducing
- Moisture management
- Anatomical fit
- Softer and stronger toe & heel area
Materials & care
65 % Nylon / 25 % Lycra / 10% X-StaticⓇ
This sock has the highest possible Oeko-Tex -ranking, so you know for sure, that this is 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
- Turn inside out before washing
- Use a washing bag
Benefits of compression socks for Serious Medical Conditions
There are some serious reasons and conditions that can benefit from wearing compression socks. If you are suffering from any sort of vein disease, such as varicose veins, wearing compression socks can help prevent your condition from becoming far more serious, including developing clots in your legs that can travel to the heart.
Compression socks can increase circulation and prevent blood clots that cause serious vein disease including Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). Additionally, you will find that physicians, following surgery and many medical procedures, often prescribe compression garments. Due to the nature of compression that increases blood circulation, patients will find that the healing procedure will often be faster and discomfort lessened. So, you may be wondering if you can see the benefits of compression socks. Well, you can check with your physician if you are experiencing any symptoms of vein disease to see if compression socks will help.