- Increased blood flow, more oxygen to muscles
- Removes metabolic waste, faster recovery and better stability during the exercise
- Reduced risk of muscle cramps
- Perfect for treatment and prevention of sports injuries
- Optimal support for muscles
- Leg muscles get warmed up faster
- Improves the accuracy of movement
- Better posture, helps to fix shin splints and calf problems
Intense calf sleeve is created for exercise, high performance and it protects from abrasions and muscle cramps. It is also great for treatment and prevention of sport-related injuries.
- Moisture management
- Comfortable flex band
- Anatomical fit
Materials & care
75 % Nylon / 25% Lycra
This calf sleeve has the highest possible Oeko-Tex -ranking, so you know for sure, that this is 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
- Turn inside out before washing
- Use a washing bag
In addition to these main benefits, there are other reasons that compression sleeves and socks can benefit your workout:
- Protection — Sleeves and socks can protect your legs and arms from scratches and abrasions. This can be important for those involved in outdoor sports.
- Swelling — Compression can be especially beneficial for reducing swelling in those who may spend a lot of time on their feet. Ultra runners and marathoners can benefit from this.
- Dirt — You will be protected from dirt building up directly on your skin.
- Warmth/Coolness — Compression can help your body maintain an optimal temperature during workouts.
- Alleviate tired legs — Compression can help with the feeling of tired legs by increasing your circulation levels.
- Travel — Many people have found that wearing compression gear, especially socks and calf sleeves benefit them during airline travel. When traveling by plane, you may be restricted to sitting for long periods of time without being able to move about. Compression can help keep the blood flowing in your legs to alleviate blood pooling. This is especially important for those people who may be at a higher risk of developing blood clots.
As you can see, there are many great reasons to wear compression sleeves and socks. Whether you are just working at a desk or working out, compression can keep you healthy, especially your veins and circulatory system. They are also beneficial for those workout times and routines.