ZeroPoint High Compression Sock
- Increased blood flow, more oxygen to muscles
- Removes metabolic waste, faster recovery and better stability during the exercise
- Reduced risk of muscle cramps
- Perfect for treatment and prevention of sports injuries
- Optimal support for muscles
- Leg muscles get warmed up faster
- Improves the accuracy of movement
- Better stance, helps to fix shin splints, flat feet and ankle problems
ZeroPoint Compresion Sock combines cutting-edge technical features, high-quality materials, precisely targeted details and optimized compression.
- Anatomical fit
- Ankle support
- Softer and stronger heel area
- Moisture management
Materials & care
75 % Nylon / 25 % Lycra
This sock has the highest possible Oeko-Tex -ranking, so you know for sure, that this is 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
- Turn inside out before washing
- Use a washing bag
Just What is “Compression” Gear / Clothing?
You may have heard the term compression clothing being discussed. It’s currently an umbrella term of clothing that can sometimes include some “over-the-top” colors and styles. However, it is important to be aware that true compression clothing does serve a purpose and offers many benefits.
The purpose of compression clothing is to help increase blood circulation and lymphatic fluid flow to limbs. This type of clothing is purported to improve performance, along with improving recovery times, when worn post-workout.Compression gear got its start among runners and triathletes and studies have show that when wearing compression garments there is an increase in oxygen intake to the muscles, blood lactate levels are reduced and warm up routines are improved. Compression clothing can also keep you warm and dry. And in the majority of cases they look great!
Every individual athlete or recreational sportsperson has different needs, styles of training, and individual expectations. All in all High Compression socks are best for intense training or short periods of time (1-3 hours). Medium Compression helps when you have to wear the socks, stand or travel for a long time.