Made of 50% Merino Wool, 25% Lycra and 25% Nylon
- Anatomical fit: special compression weaving throughout the foot sole gives you a unique glove-like fitting.
- Air flow: Air ventilation construction inside the sock.
- Softer and stronger fabrication: at the toe and heel area for a feeling of comfort and reducing blistering.
- Merino material helps keep your feet dry, warm when wet and cool during warm.
Benefits Of Compression
Merino Wool Socks
- Breathes naturally
- Optimum thermal balance for all climates
- Absorbs moisture
- Better circulation
- Better energy, performance and recovery
- Targeted compression
Click to see more info on Why Compression!