- Increased blood flow, more oxygen to muscles
- Removes metabolic waste, faster recovery from exercising
- Reduced risk of muscle cramps
- Keeps feet warm by regulating the body temperature in an optimal way
- Ideal for travel or long periods of standing, prevents swelling of legs and feet
- Supports optimal stance and posture
Merino is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature. With ZeroPoint Navy Merino Wool Sock closest to your body you will stay warm during cold weather and cool during warm weather. The material wicks away moisture and has a natural elasticity which ensures the perfect fit.
- Odor reducing
- Moisture management
- Anatomical fit
Materials & care
50 % Merino Wool / 25 % Nylon / 25% Lycra
This sock has the highest possible Oeko-Tex -ranking, so you know for sure, that this is 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 30°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
- Turn inside out before washing
- Use a washing bag
Why wear Compression Socks when travelling?
You may be thinking: Why would those old-fashioned stockings we usually think about older folks wearing be of help during airplane travel? Well, compression socks and stockings can help prevent dangerous blood clots (which can lead to thins such as conditions as deep vein thrombosis) by increasing circulation. Compression gear can also help relieve swelling.
Wearing compression socks/stockings can be especially helpful for pregnancy. Flying while pregnant has increased risks for clots and varicose veins. It is advised that you wear compression during your flight, as well as the entire day of the flight and into your sleep time. It has been noted that some athletes are now making it a common practice to wearing compression socks on long flights to competitions, and wearing other compression gear along with the socks, such as shorts and T-shirts.