- Intended to be used for shorter time and intensive workouts, competitions, recovery and treatment
- Increased blood circulation, thus more oxygen to muscles
- Helps to relieve pain from muscle stiffness and soreness
- Reduces the time taken for muscles to repair themselves
- Keeps the muscles warm to prevent muscle strain
- Perfect fit and correct muscular compression
- Stabilizes joints and improves right posture
Choose these women’s compression tights for high intensity sports. These tights fit perfectly and give you the little extra support for breaking records.
- Excellent coverage
- Pilling resistant
- Sweat, sun cream, oil and chlorine resistant
Materials & care
65% ECONYLⓇ / 35% LYCRAⓇSport
The fabric is made of ECONYLⓇ-yarn. A yarn 100% regenerated from waste materials. Reinforced with LYCRAⓇSport technology ensuring your gear has the correct fiber stretch and top performance. 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
What Are Compression Tights?
In addition to increased circulation, there are many other benefits to Compression Tights. Wearing Compression Tights can prevent some injuries. When you move, your muscles do as well, and when those muscles move, tiny tears can occur in the tissue. By compressing the muscles with compression gear, your muscles will move less, thus reducing the possibility of tears and strains. Additionally, that extra support to the joints and muscles.
Anyone who works out regularly knows about lactic acid and its effect on after-workout recovery. Compression gear has been shown to reduce the amount of lactic acid accumulation, by speeding up the removal of it before it can adversely affect your muscles.
Finally, with all these benefits, you may actually like the way compression wear makes you look and feel. You can feel sleeker and more trim when wearing this type of exercise gear. And compression for efficient training brings all these benefits together so you can truly have a more beneficial workout!