- Increased blood flow, more oxygen to muscles
- Removes metabolic waste, faster recovery and better stability during the exercise
- Reduced risk of muscle cramps
- Perfect for treatment and prevention of sports injuries
- Optimal support for muscles
- Leg muscles get warmed up faster
- Improves the accuracy of movement
- Better stance, helps to fix shin splints, flat feet and ankle problems
Pro Racing High Compression Socks has excellent moisture management and comfortable fit. Stretch flex band will make sure the sock stays up.
- Extra padded protection
- Air ventilation
- Anatomical fit
- Moisture management
- Softer and stronger toe & heel area
Materials & care
75 % Nylon / 25 % Lycra
This sock has the highest possible Oeko-Tex -ranking, so you know for sure, that this is 100% free from harmful substances.
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
- Turn inside out before washing
- Use a washing bag
Compression Clothing for Endurance Athletes
If you are an endurance athlete, you may know that athletes within your arena are increasing their usage of compression clothing. Compression wear, especially high compression sock and stockings have been used in the medical/rehab settings for a number of decades. Compression is often utilized in treating lower leg venous problems through increasing blood flow. These stockings are also recommended for those who have suffered blood clots in their lower leg. And finally, compression wear has been used post-surgery to help increase circulation, prevent the formation of blood clots and to speed up recovery overall.
Today, athletes and sports people are not using the benefits of compression to enhance training, workouts, and performance. You will see many professional athletes wearing different types of gear. Also, you will probably see many of your fellow gym-goers sporting those brightly colored garments. If you are an endurance athlete, you may benefit from compression gear.
Compression gear usually used by endurance athletes includes calf sleeves, stockings, full tights, and even thigh sleeves. Many of these athletes indicate that they wear compression to increase/enhance performance, speed up recovery following training and races. Compression gear applies pressure (compression) to various parts of the body to among other benefits, increase circulation and oxygenation, which can increase performance.